HOA & Condo Association
Property Management Services
At MC Homes Property Management, located in Tampa Bay, we offer comprehensive property management services for homeowners associations (HOAs) and condo associations. Our expert team is committed to ensuring the smooth operation and enhancement of your community. Here are the key services we provide:
- Accurate and transparent financial reporting.
- Collection and processing of association dues and fees.
- Budget preparation and financial forecasting.
- Timely payment of bills and vendors.
- Onsite Accounting
- Management of association records, documents, and correspondence.
- Organization and facilitation of board and member meetings.
- Enforcement of association rules and regulations.
- Preparation and distribution of community newsletters and announcements.
MAINTENACE & REPAIRS
- Regular inspections to identify maintenance needs.
- Prompt response to repair requests from residents.
- Coordination and supervision of landscaping, cleaning, and maintenance services.
- Implementation of preventive maintenance programs.
- Sourcing and vetting of reliable vendors and contractors.
- Negotiation of service contracts and competitive pricing.
- Supervision and quality control of vendor work.
- Regular assessment of vendor performance.
- Development and execution of community improvement projects.
- Coordination of social events and activities.
- Implementation of landscaping and beautification initiatives.
- Assistance with architectural and design guidelines compliance.
- We screen, hire, and manage staff according to your property needs. Each association has unique staffing requirements.
- We prioritize collaboration, communication, respect, and understanding of personality styles in our hiring process.
- Our full-service Human Resources department thoroughly vets candidates, including background, reference, and licensure verification.
- Selected employees undergo individual assessments and receive customized training and orientation.
- They are managed based on our standard operating procedures for their specific positions.
- Accessible online portal through Appfolio for owners and boards.
- Convenient platform for communication, document sharing, and account management.
- Dedicated websites for each association to enhance communication and community engagement.
- Central hub for residents to access important documents, announcements, and community events.
- Virtual meetings conducted through Zoom platform for increased attendance and participation.
- Convenient access for board members, residents, and stakeholders from anywhere.
- Remote programming capability for gate access control systems.
- Convenient management of resident access credentials without physical presence.
- Installation of high-quality security cameras throughout the community.
- Continuous monitoring and recording of common areas for enhanced safety.
- AI-powered virtual assistant available 24/7 to provide instant information and support.
- Automated responses to frequently asked questions and common inquiries.
- Quick access to community guidelines, rules, and procedures.
Why Choose MC Homes Property Management?
Experience and Expertise:
- Over a two decade of experience in managing HOAs and condo associations.
- In-depth knowledge of local regulations and compliance requirements.
- Proven track record of successful community management.
- Tailored management plans to meet the unique needs of each community.
- Flexibility to adapt our services as your association evolves.
- Personalized attention and communication with board members and residents.
Transparency and Accountability:
- Detailed financial reporting for complete transparency.
- Accessible online portal for board members and residents.
- Timely response to inquiries and concerns.
- Streamlined processes to optimize efficiency and reduce costs.
- Expert negotiation with vendors to secure competitive pricing.
- Proactive maintenance to minimize costly repairs.
Dedicated Customer Service:
- Responsive and friendly staff available to address inquiries and emergencies.
- Regular communication to keep the board and residents informed.
- Commitment to building long-term relationships based on trust and satisfaction.
- Homeowners Associations (HOAs)
- Condo Associations
- Townhome Associations
- Gated Communities
- Planned Unit Developments (PUDs)
We look forward to discussing your community’s needs and providing you with exceptional property management services.
To learn more about how MC Homes Property Management can assist your HOA or condo association, please reach out to us
Request a proposal
Frequently asked questions
HOA stands for Homeowners Association, while COA stands for Condominium Owners Association. Both are types of community associations that oversee and manage the affairs of residential communities, but there are some key differences between the two.
- Property Type: The primary difference lies in the type of properties they govern. HOAs typically govern single-family homes, townhouses, or planned communities where each homeowner owns the land and the dwelling on it. COAs, on the other hand, govern condominiums, where individual owners own their unit and share common areas and facilities with other owners.
- Ownership: In an HOA, homeowners own both the land and the structures on it. They are responsible for the maintenance and repair of their individual properties. In a COA, individual owners own only the interior space of their unit, while common areas and the building’s exterior are owned and maintained collectively by the association.
- Governance: Both HOAs and COAs have governing documents, such as bylaws, rules, and regulations. However, the governance structure may differ. HOAs usually have a board of directors elected by homeowners, who make decisions and enforce rules for the community. COAs also have a board of directors, but they often work more closely with a property management company due to the shared ownership and maintenance responsibilities.
- Assessments and Fees: Both associations typically require homeowners or unit owners to pay regular assessments or fees to cover the costs of maintaining common areas, amenities, and shared services. However, the fee structure may vary. HOAs may charge homeowners monthly or annual dues, which can vary based on the community’s amenities and services. COAs often charge monthly maintenance fees, which may include additional costs like building insurance, utilities, or reserves for future repairs.
- Amenities and Services: The amenities and services provided by HOAs and COAs can differ. HOAs in planned communities may offer amenities like parks, pools, clubhouse facilities, and landscaping services. COAs may provide amenities such as fitness centers, common lounges, parking areas, or security services. The specific offerings depend on the community and its governing documents.
It’s important to note that the specifics of HOAs and COAs can vary depending on the community, state laws, and governing documents. Therefore, it’s essential to review the specific rules and regulations of a particular association before purchasing a property or becoming a member.