We are located in Saint Petersburg, Florida. Our goal is servicing and managing homeowner associations and condominiums.
We offer personalized and friendly management services, backed by our experienced staff excelling in accounting, financial reporting, and with a network of contractors that will get things done with the most affordable prices (no affiliation to any contractors will ensure you to always get the best price).
The community association market has changed…
The understanding of what can make or break your homeowners’ association is what sets us apart. Our pro-active approach in dealing with delinquent owners owing HOA, abatements, property valuations, foreclosure sales, distressed property sales, and our commitment of reducing operational costs give us the edge to keep your community association in good health.
In addition to our unique approach in resolving the today’s market realty, we offer our unbeatable standard HOA management services: full-service management, covenant enforcement, or financial management, general and administrative management, collections or disbursement facilitation, deficit funding and financial reports, budgeting, architectural review and compliance, maintenance and association contracts, and owner communication.
The reasons MC Homes Realty keeps growing and stays in the forefront of innovation in community associations:
- Experienced, educated, accredited, and licensed community managers – best in business
- Local, hands-on service from 24 full-service in your neighborhood, empowered by our professional administrative staff for financial and accounting needs
- Licensed by the State of Florida (CAM) – gives you a peace of mind when it comes to compliance, state regulations, experience, financial stability, integrity, and ethics.
- State-of-the-art software providing owners and condo board members with up-to-date information and financial statements.
- Our websites and online tools provided free to every community, featuring online payments, repairs requests, estoppel requests, lenders questionnaire requests, community documents and forms, as well as credit and background checks for new rentals and owners.
To directly support the board, the community manager:
- Attends meetings
- Prepares meeting and managers’ reports
- Develops preliminary annual budget
- Organizes the annual meeting
- Oversees insurance review
- Reviews and codes all bills
- Implements operational policies adopted by the board
- Visits to examine the property
- Contractor oversight
- Negotiation with vendors
- Manage association employees
- Facilities maintenance management
- Insurance administration
- Calls returned quickly
- Homeowner communications – complaint resolution
- Assistance in enforcing governing documents
- Coordinate, for the board, with developer, attorneys, and government officials
SUPPORT & SERVICES:
- Maintains official records
- Coordinates state and federal tax filings in accordance with CPA instructions
- Handles general correspondence and membership mailings
- Provides 24-hour answering service
- Accounts receivable
- Accounts payable
- Maintain association bank accounts
- Prepare financial reports and keep records
- Notify homeowners of outstanding balances
- Handle on-site payroll, insurance, and taxes
- Require Form W-9
- Issue Form 1099
- Obtain insurance certificate
- File notices of commencement
- Electronic monitoring of all past due accounts
- Multiple notices
- Intent to file lien notification
- Monthly collection report
- Work with title companies and closing attorneys to ensure that new owners are properly billed for homeowner association and condominium fees at closing.
- Welcome packages are mailed to the new owner containing the fee schedule and billing cycle, and any other information the association chooses to provide.
- Governing documents, rules and regulations, after-hours emergency contact information, and community manager name and phone number are provided.
- Balance Sheet
- Revenue and Expense Budget Comparison Report
- Monthly Transaction Register
- Check Register
- Accounts Receivable Report
- Closing Report
- Accounts Payable Report
- Sorted Accounts Payable Purchase Journal
- General Ledger
III. Examples of Financial Statements
These are some of the documents that are provided to the owners monthly
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow Statement
- Budget Comparison
- Check Detail
- Deposit Detail
- Late Payment Summary
- New Owner Purchases
- Unpaid Bills by Vendor
- Open and Suggested Work Order Requests
In addition, copies of any actual bank statements and correspondence directed to the owner(s) are included in the Monthly Financial Package.
MC Homes Realty utilizes one of the best management software, Buildium Manager Edition. This online system allows us to access 24/7 from anywhere via web browser and automates all aspects of our services. Communication with all landlords, owners, clients, tenants, and vendors are a click away.
Buildium Manager Edition
Is a powerful and comprehensive online management software solution designed specifically with community and property management in mind. Our software goes beyond basic income and expense tracking by offering full general ledger accounting, check printing, online payments, and more.
Overview of features
- Maintain complete accounting records
- Track tenants, association owners, charges, and payments
- Give property owners and board members online access (real-time financials, budgets, and multiple reports)
- Receive maintenance requests and generate work orders
- Accept and issue electronic payments
- Give residents online account access
Learn more about our SERVICES [click here]